My dudes, I am a terrible blogger today. I'm sorry! I am in a real state of disarray this morning and can't get my brain to organize my usual Friday roundup. What if I just show you the one and only awkward photo I took this week:
That's me looking GREAT in a bedazzled hat on-sale in the men's department of Zara. Which, what? I mean, listen, I am obviously totally in support of a man's right to sparkle and similarly, a lady's right to wear bowties, but gender politics in fashion aside, that is the ugliest effing
skirt hat I've ever seen. Is bedazzling back in? Is it supposed to look like somebody covered a hat in glue and then poured a bottle of pills all over it? This looks like something I would make. NOT a compliment.
My birthday is just 203 days away if anyone would like to buy this for me.
Ok, what else was up this week:
- I had a computer virus on my home laptop but I fixed it! GREAT STORY.
- I ate terrible Dim Sum and thought I saw a guy I knew at the restaurant, but it was actually just someone who looked like him. ANOTHER GREAT STORY.
- I got my coat stuck in the gate in front of my apartment. The coat was on my body.
- I ate one avocado per day.
- I got cocktails with a very posh, poised, beautiful editor who works for a women's magazine - wining and dining the media is part of my job that I kind of love/hate - and spent at least 3 hours the next day googling her so I could learn everything about her life and be her. Like, I read articles she wrote for her high school newspaper and typed her name into Ancestry.com and looked at every single one of her Pinterest boards. WHY. On a Creepy Scale of 1 - 10 with 1 being a newborn baby sloth and 10 being Jeffrey Dahmer, how creepy is this? A 6? ...7???
- I listened to the Ke$ha song "Die Young" probably 456 times.
- And liked it.
- I can't stop listening.
- I am so ashamed!
- My other to musical artists of the week are Flo Rida, Bruno Mars and Fun., so I'm basically a 14 year old girl.
- I like that band Fun. but HATE that they have punctuation in their name. What is that all about? I hate it.
- I did NOT drink coffee for THREE DAYS. Four if you count today, but I see myself cracking in the very near future.
- Why you ask?
- Well, friends, because somebody is hungggggover today.
- (That somebody is me.)
- I went to a work happy hour last night that became about 6 very happy hours and I am hurting like a murting today. What's a murting? DON'T ASK QUESTIONS.
- Here's what I had for breakfast:
I am the poster child for healthy living.
With that, I think I'll shut this mother down. I need to drink 17 diet cokes and take a nap under my desk.
Happy Weekend, everyone!
xx Liz Ho