Hi! I'm Liz! This is my blog and here are a bunch of facts about me:
- I was born & raised in Amish Country, PA, went to school in Baltimore, spent a ridiculous year of college in Belgium and now live in Brooklyn.
- I'm a Publicity Manager at one of the "Big Five" publishing houses. Basically I just talk about books all day. It's the bomb.
- I love cheese, nail polish, Tina Fey, jeggings, fresh flowers, sandwiches, Trader Joe's, red wine, white wine, IPA's, Jon Hamm, Parks & Recreation, and any sort of dip. Except like, tobacco dip. That stuff's nastay.
- I don't care much for animals.
- My favorite color is green.
- My favorite activity is talking about myself.
- I would pick Judy Greer to play me in the movie of my life.
- I still, secretly, hold out hope there might someday be a movie about my life.
- I'm married to the handsomest math teacher in all the land and am cheesily, unabashedly, ridiculously head over heels about him.
- I don't believe in such thing as Too Much Information.
- Eleven was always my favorite number so I thought I'd just toss this on here. Cool!
Ok and that's just about that. Thanks for stopping by!